Thursday, July 30, 2009

SAVE 30% & SUPPORT A GOOD CAUSE!!

Okay, so I got an email from GAP this morning. They are having a GIVE & GET sale from now until August 2nd. I have a 30% off code to share w/ 25 people. This offer is good at GAP, OLD NAVY, & BANANA REPUBLIC. Good ONLINE and IN STORES.


As if getting 30% off is not enough...lol THEY ARE GOING TO DONATE 5% OF EVERYTHING THAT I & 25 FRIENDS SPEND DURING THIS SALE TO THE LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY! They gave me 5 nonprofit charities to choose from and that is the one I picked. :)


Either comment here, or message me on Facebook w/ your email address and you will get an email from them w/ your special code. :) First 25 people...sorry, that's all they give me. :) THIS IS FOR 30% OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE.

2 comments:

  1. I want it! I want it!! melissa.burgess@ymail.com

    Thanks girl! Your blog looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have any more? I want it too.
    collins320@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete