Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAY

Okay, this isn't actually *my* idea, but I want to share anyway!!

I have been saving all of my empty formula cans thinking I would surely find a use for them. Well, I finally have.... (NOTE: this is not MY picture...I got the picture and idea from the web...if I could remember where, I would gladly post it...but I cannot remember. Sorry!)



How stinkin' cute are they?? I am going to use this idea and make homemade Christmas goodies to give as gifts. I know the kids teachers will LOVE them for sure. :) And hopefully anyone else that is lucky enough to get one too. hehe

There you have it...my very first "works for me Wednesday" post. :) Hope you like it! Please share your ideas with us by leaving a comment. I have no idea how to do the fancy linky thing yet..LOL I will figure that out soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment